Bob represented labor unions for nearly 50 years and is now retired from the active practice of law. He dedicated his entire career to advancing the labor movement and improving the lives of workers. Bob handled countless court trials, arbitrations, administrative proceedings, and appeals. He also served on the Governing Council of the Minnesota State Bar Association's Labor & Employment Law Section, and Bob is a founding member of the AFL-CIO Lawyers Coordinating Committee, now known as the AFL-CIO Union Lawyers Alliance. Minnesota attorneys have consistently rated Bob as one of the best attorneys in the State.
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States Court for the District of Minnesota
- United States Court for the District of Nebraska
- United States Court for the District of South Dakota
- State of Minnesota